Welcome back to a Covid-secure Highbury Theatre
At Highbury, we are supporting the national vaccination and testing and tracing programmes. We would therefore encourage everyone to get vaccinated and to undertake frequent testing, taking advantage of the home testing kits.
Within the theatre, the following Covid-secure arrangements apply:
- It is essential to pre-book your tickets well in advance, either using the links in emails or social media posts advertising the event or via our website (http://highburytheatre.co.uk/), as numbers are limited.
- When booking, select the number of tickets you need based on the number of people coming from your household (including support bubble) only. You’ll receive an initial confirmation email.
- Bookings will close no later than midnight, two days before the performance / film, but earlier if the seats are selling out. We will then allocate seats, making sure there’s space around each household group. Tickets will be allocated in booking order, so early bookings will get first allocation of seats.
- You’ll get a second email, advising you of your seat numbers. You are invited to show this email on your smart phone or tablet but you don’t need to print it out and we’ll be able to check the seating plan if you don’t have it.
- Please arrive at Highbury between 7:00pm and 7:20pm. You’ll be asked to wait outside until we are ready to greet you.
- Please wear a face covering (unless you’re exempt) and keep this on all the time you’re inside.
- The box office, coffee bar and bar will be closed.
- As with everywhere else, if you have any Covid-19 symptoms please don’t book or attend. If you’re unable to attend, please ring us on 07944 636 815 by 7:15pm on the evening of the production / film so we know you’re not coming, and we’ll refund the price of your ticket(s).
- Please keep an eye on your emails just in case there are any changes to Covid-19 restrictions that mean we have to alter our arrangements.
What hasn’t changed?
- You’ll need your membership number to book on line. If you don’t know what it is, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ll have the chance to let us know if you have any problems with mobility that mean you need a seat in a particular area.
- We’ll offer you our usual friendly welcome.
- Ice creams will be on sale for £2. Please bring the exact money with you to reduce the need to handle cash.
If you need any assistance, just email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to Highbury Theatre.